Here is the list of 10 quick tummy-flattening tips to help you win the battle:
1. Drink plenty of water – Water is filling, calorie-free, and keeps your metabolism high, thus helping you take that flab off.
2. Skim milk over whole milk – Whole milk consumption often contributes to bloating and gas, so keep your dairy intake to a minimum.
3. Crunch – Performing different crunches at least 3 times a week is a sure way to remove flabby tummy. Research on different abs workout exercises and create variations every week.
4. Walk/jog – Walking or jogging at least 3 times a week for 30 minutes is very effective in burning extra calorie and trimming your abs.
5. Eat small meals – Eating 5-6 small meals rather than 3-4 large meals a day takes the pressure off your body to burn calories from these foods. If you are eating smaller meals, you allow your body to burn the foods more efficiently and help increase your metabolism.
6. Fiber-rich foods help – Fruits and green leafy vegetables do not only contain essential vitamins and minerals that your body requires, they also contain a high amount of fiber. Fiber helps digestion and keeps the digestive tract clean. Fiber also facilitates weight loss. Alternatively, limit your consumption of potatoes, pastas, white rice, and white bread and substitute them for whole wheat bread and brown rice.
7. Skip the cocktail – While cocktails do not contain fat, they are loaded with calories. Cocktails also raise the levels of cortisol, or the stress hormones that contribute to fat tummy.
8. Sit up straight – Hunching forward makes you look fat. Keep your posture check all the time.
9. Eat almonds – Eating a handful of almonds each day does great wonders. Almonds are loaded with fibers and are good for burning fat.
10. Indulge into treats occasionally – Eating your favorite dessert once a week actually helps rather than depriving yourself completely from treats.
Now you want to have more energy, be Healthier, look Younger, lose weight, and cleanse your body, right?