If you want to flatten your stomach in 2 weeks there isn’t a moment to lose.Â The sooner you begin applying the tips in this article the faster you’ll be able to have a much sexier, firmer midsection. Of course, you may not be able to getÂ totally ripped six pack in 2 weeks as this depends on how much excess belly fat you have right now, but you can still get excellent results in a short time, provided you take the right steps.
And the right steps are:
1. Go through your kitchen and eliminate temptation – You have to watch what you eat during the next 2 weeks. You can’t afford any empty calories or useless fat. You know what your eating weaknesses are. Get rid of them.
2. Get some basic fitness gear to use at home.Â You need to be as active as possible.Â Even doing 5 extra minutes of exercise when you’re watching TV can go a long way to help you get a flatter stomach in 2 weeks. It doesn’t have to be expensive: a simple jumping rope and a stability ball will do nicely.
3. Reduce TV time and computer time – The more you sit down, the less active you are.
4. Begin to do cardio – This needs to be as intensive as possible. However, if you’re not used to working out take things gradually as sore muscles will get you nowhere. I love running myself since it’s a highly intensive fat burning workout and a great way to get in shape fast. However, if you’re not up to running, then walking is also effective.
5. Work on your entire body. You need to begin boosting your metabolism and the best way to do that is to add a little muscle tissue. Don’t worry, you don’t have to get bulky to enjoy the fat burning ability of muscle tissue. Simply having more muscles is a great way to burn fat off fast. It’s that easy.
6. You need to be accountable for what you eat. A good rule of thumb is to eat simple, fresh, and home cooked foods. Vegetables and fruit are also recommended.
All in all, if you workout hard and eat right, you can lose a lot of weight this way. You can also discover a whole new belly at the end of these 2 weeks, one that you’ll be very proud of. Get to work and you will see results.
To see how you can get flat abs, click here: Get Flat Abs in two weeks.