It seems like almost everyone wants to lose belly fat. And some of the main reason that so many people have problems with belly fat, Accumulation of the fat in you belly may result due to many reasons. While you try to lose the belly fat by doing exercises, you must simultaneously consider the type and amount of intake of food that will add to your body fat. It has been proven by the science that your metabolic rate accounts to burning of fat.
1. You should also try and consume more protein and fibre in your diet. Another good tip is to eat more spicy foods. Just adding a bit of cayenne pepper to your foods can help you burn much more calories each meal. Finally drink more cold water, as your body will burn more energy raising the temperature of the water to body temperature.
2. Eat smaller, more frequent meals throughout the day. Overeating is one of the leading causes of that stomach pooch. If you eat every 2-3 hours, this will keep your hunger at bay and help prevent you from going on food binges in the afternoon or late at night.
3. At the same time, try to intake protein rich diet, which helps in developing muscle mass with no superfluous fat, which will help in burning more calories. Drinking lots of water can also be considered as an important factor in burning calories, since hydration helps in burning more calories along with developing muscle mass.
4. My friend, please do yourself, your body, and your bank account a favor and avoid fad dieting (low carb, low fat, low calorie, etc.) by any means necessary. This type of dieting is only going to cause you more problems than you originally had before you began! What I recommend you do is get on a diet that is based on getting proper nutrition. This means getting ALL types of nutrients in your diet (including the good carbs and good fats that the body needs).
5. Get enough sleep every night. This is important. Too little sleep will release stress hormones in the body in the form of Cortisol. This nasty little hormone triggers the body to store fat in the belly which we refer to as stubborn “belly fat”. You should also find ways to remain stress free in your life as this will help you relax and lower Cortisol levels.
6. Foods high in complex carbs (better known as fiber) are VERY important to eat if you want to lose stomach fat fast. Getting plenty of fiber everyday will enhance your digestive system, make you feel satisfied, increase your metabolism, and so much more. Good carbohydrates that I recommend are raw veggies, whole grains, nuts, beans, and more.
7. A similar way to lose fat is to take food in reduced portions and doing exercise daily. As long as the food that you eat is nutritious and its amount is smaller, you can eat what you like. As you are eating in smaller portion you can enjoy all the tastes that you like and since you are eating less and doing optimum exercise, your body will burn fats without having any side effect as in the case of starvation.
Author is an online researcher on natural weight loss. Nutritionist. Click read more on how to lose belly fat, weight loss tips.